Based on my earliest interviews, I have added some new questions to my interview plans:
- When were you introduced to the “Agile Manifesto”?
- How much do you rely on this Manifesto for your daily work?
- Do you and your organization run discreet Projects, or would you consider your work on a m ore continuous flow basis?
- Are there budgets assigned to Projects or development efforts?
- How are they tracked, reported, projected?
- Are these roles on your team and can you provide a position onventory or job description for:
- Integration Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Application / Infrastructure Architect
- What do yo use in place of a SCRUM to update the progress on work items, expected next steps or features, expected releases of the current development work?
- How is the KANBAN technique used / applied to managing your work schedule?
- Describe how “technical debt” is used to determine priorities, work schedules, etc?
Thank you, in advance, if you decide to offer your responses to these questions.