I am working on another written piece where the “working title” is “The Agilist: A Series of Perspectives”.
So far I have interviewed several folks who call themselves “Agilists” and I am collecting their thoughts and forming an impression of how I want to write about this new Job Title / Skill set.
Here is the questionnaire for your review / reference. If you would like, please download a copy and fill it out as best you can so that we can schedule a discussion together. Send your responses to me and I will reach out to contact you for follow up.
- How long have you been an Agilist?
- How did you discover this title / role?
- What is your relationship with other roles in your Agile projects?
- Business Owner
- Process Analyst
- Story Boarder
- Scrum Master
- In your role as Agilist, do you consider yourself a (Why or Why Not?)
- Business Function Expert
- Project / SCRUM Leader
- Business / Scope Owner
- Integration Designer
- Project / Program Manager
- Infrastructure Architect
- Software Engineer
- Resource / Performance Manager
- Budget Manager
- When engaged in the development of Story Boards, do you use any techniques for elaborating the details within and / or around each Story Board entry?
- How do you determine when there is enough detail included in a set of Story Boards to release them to a SPRINT for development and roll out?
- What factors are included in deciding that some feature of Story Board entry will be posted to a Back Log rather than in the current SPRINT development efforts?
- How do you determine when “re-factoring” is required?
- Where and when do you introduce the re-factoring needs to the Story Boarding and SPRINT processes?
- How do you determine when your Story Boarding efforts should be concluded?
- How do you reconcile the features included in the app with the Story Board items?
Thank you, bgbg