Ever thought about what you might want to ask when given the opportunity? Try this article out:
The questions included in there (just in case the link has been removed or change since 2012):
- What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 60 – 90 days?
- What are the common attributes of your top performers?
- What are a few things that really drive results for your company?
- What do your people do in their spare time?
- How do you plan to deal with…
With appropriate research before the interview AND with good listening skills during the interview, each of us should be able to come up with one or two of these in some variation depending on the current content, etc.
What do you think?